Infringement Policy, Copyrights, Trademarks and DMCA
Our website provides news and information about video games and gaming. The information and post is submitted by our users. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“the Act” or “DMCA”), The site accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (c), the site has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act.
All claims of infringement must be submitted to the site in a written complaint that complies with the requirements below and delivered to our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement by sending an email to the site domain owners or by using the contact us form on this site to submit any DCMA requests
In addition, any written notice regarding any defamatory or infringing activity, whether of a copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of (1) the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or (2) the person defamed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. Similarly, for materials that are defamatory or infringe patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party, please submit a list of such materials.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimed to be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and/ or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material, in the manner complained, of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or on behalf of the person defamed.
- Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Our copyright policy in a nutshell
As we work hard to bring in news we know and appreciate the effort of others as well. We respect and take copyright ownership seriously and we will act fast on any copyright issue reported to us.
Please feel free to use the contact us form on the site or to mail us at support[at]electronicgameshow.com if you find any copyright issue with any of our news items. We promise to address every reported issue quickly and effectively.